Road Safety Tips – While Walking On The Road
Walking is essential in order to keep the body fit and also helps to keep the heart breathing at a good pace. As good as walking is, there are tips to follow and observe while taking a walk on the road.
These are tips while walking on the road.
• You should always walk on the pavement or footpath and if there is no pavement, walk on the right-hand side of the road so that you can see the traffic towards you.
• You have to be extra careful if you can’t see the road far ahead.
• If you are walking with a younger one, always hold his or her hand while walking on the road.
• Always walk in the center of the pavement, someone might suddenly open car doors.
• You should not behave on the street as you do on the playground.
• If a friend calls from the other side of the road, never hurry, check traffic first before crossing the road.
• You should not challenge or encourage your friend to do anything risky on the road.
• Be careful when crossing cycles, rickshaws and carts, they might be slow in movement, but they do not have an efficient braking system and can cause serious injuries.
You must be logged in to post a comment Login