These Are All You Need To Know About 2023 Nigeria Immigration Recruitement
The Nigeria Immigration Service has opened its portal for the 2023 recruitment exercise.
The agency announced the opening of the portal on Monday, January 16, 2023, via its verified Twitter handle.
The recruitment is categorized into superintendent cadre, inspectorate cadre, and assistant cadre.
A statement on the portal stated that “The Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for full-time appointment to fill existing vacancies in the following positions in the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS).”
Applicants are expected to submit their applications online within Two (2) weeks from the date of publication.
The statement added that there would be a computer-based test for shortlisted candidates.
Method of Application
Applications should be done online. Candidates are expected to log on to the portal https://cdcfib.career from Monday, 16th January 2023, and fill and submit the application form online.
Candidates are also advised to note that multiple applications will automatically be disqualified.
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth;
- Have National Identity Number;
- Applicants must be holders of the requisite qualifications and certificates;
- Applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from Government recognized hospitals;
- Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offenses;
- Be required to pass drug tests;
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed;
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 30 years with the exception of doctors and pharmacists who must not be more than 35 Years;
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females;
- Applicants’ chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men;
- Computer literacy will be of added advantage;
Any certificate or qualification not declared and accepted during documentation, shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
You must be logged in to post a comment Login